The tugboat assessment is an important project in the transportation process. The Ship Center has this capability and technology in the maritime engineering industry. The focuses of this assessment are as follows:
- Towing resistance and necessary mooring line tension
BPeffective > Fwind+FwaveDrift+Fcurrent。
- Tugboat specifications and certification instructions.
- The connection and arrangement of towage.
- Protection measures for towed ships and cargo.
- The securing measures and bottom structure of the towed ships and cargo.
- Instruction Manual for Transport or Towing Operations.
- Breakage and Load Assessment of the Requirements for Towline Equipment such as towing lines, shackles and bollards.